Monday, August 13, 2012

Bolta battery

My son planned to make experiment about Bolta battery. It is an assignment for summer vacation of his primary school. He wanted to do it when he read the book about Edison. And, I helped him.
Bolta battery is very simple battery. 1 yen coin, 10 yen coin and paper which include salty water make electricity. As the electricity is very small, he used LED light for checking.
As a result, LED light brought. His experiment was succeeded. All I had done was buying items for the experiment.
I'm now helping his making report.

7 comments:

  1. Bolta battery:ボルタ電池

    ReplyDelete
  2. This report was recognized.
    http://sugi-eigonikki.blogspot.jp/2012/10/sons-literature.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. experiment:実験
    assignment:宿題
    1 yen coin:1円玉
    brighten -brightened-brightened

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. experiment:実験
    assignment:宿題
    1 yen coin:1円玉
    brighten -brightened-brightened

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear.M
      I'm sorry. I deleted your comment by mistake.
      You had commented under my comment. So, your comment was deleted when I delete my comment. I did not know the system.

      Delete
  6. Thanks for the blog article. Really looking forward to read more. Cool.1000Pip Climber System

    ReplyDelete