Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Choose a wrong pass

I choose a wrong pass here after I climbed down from Mt. Kitayoko-dake. I should turned left, but I turned right.
The reason were hard rain, tiredness and careless miss. But, the most reason was bad signal on the marker at the branch.
When I noticed the mistake, I walked about 1 hour. If I returned to the branch and climb Mt. Tateshina, I would reach camp site after 18:00. As it was bad weather, it must be dangerous.
So, I decided to abandon climbing Mt. Tateshina. Climbing Mt. Tateshina was one of the most important object for the climbing. So, I was frustrated. But, I knew that such judgement was most important for climbing.
After I decided so, I climbing down to asphalt road. And I went to Chino town by bus.
I regretted for a long while after I went back to Hiroshima.

in July 27, 2014

1 comment:

  1. choose a wrong pass:道を間違える
    frustrated:残念な
    Chino:茅野市

    ReplyDelete