Sunday, May 15, 2016

Top of crown


When I reached the top, nobody was there. So, I could enjoyed loneliness and enjoyed silence.
Later, a young climber appeared there and I could talk with him and talked about mountains which we had climbed each other. It was a nice time, too.

When I returned from the top, I missed the road. So, I had to climb to the top, again. At the second time, I met a climber who was from Taipei in Taiwan. He came Japan in the previous day and started to climb local mountains. He walked from Mt, Jakuchi in Yamaguchi pref. to the mountain. I thought him strange, because the mountains must be minor for foreigner. I thought normal foreigner would climb famous mountains such as Fuji and Hodaka, etc. But, I couldn't ask about it. And left there.

During I returned to my bike, I ate lunch box in beautiful forest. Lunch in the mountain always good. By the way, the climbing was very nice. I'll be happy if I can climb there with my son someday.

1 comment: