Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Mt. Fukunaga in the bush

Mt. Fukunaga was there at the under side of Mt. Ege. The road to the peak was covered by bushes and deadwood. And the footmark was deleted. It was said to hard road on the signboard.
So, I sometimes had tried to climb there and abandoned.
But, I reached there at last !!!
GPS map of smart phone was very useful. If I didn't bring it, I couldn't find the peak.
When GPS mark reached the peak on web map, I could find old concrete base under the leaves. After I delete the leaves, I could find the mark for measure the geography.
There was no signboard which showed there the top of mountain. But, I satisfied well.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. deadwood:枯れ木
    footmark:足跡
    signboard:看板

    ReplyDelete