Sunday, October 03, 2021

Damaged by smart phone

The book said that too much using smart phone gave damage to our brain.

Before I read the book, I used smart phone about 2 hours in a day. It was too much. I'm waking up about 16 hours in a day. So, The one 8th times wasted by smart phone. Using smart phone can't leave merit to me. It was only a eraze of time on my life.  

Social network service such as twitter and Instaglam create Dopamine which is drag to make human happy in our brain. And it have hard addictiveness.

After I read it, I made some rules for smart phone. I can use only 30 minutes in a day. I can use it from 6:00 to 21:00. There is a switch to control so in smart phone.

After I started to control using smart phone, I feel my soul condition clear and clever.

My lanking: ★★★★☆


1 comment: