Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Mid finger

I was injured on mid finger of right hand yesterday. One third of nail was peeled.
Strangely, I could not know when the trouble had happened. When I was walking in factory, I found my finger was wet by my blood. At the time, I didn't feel any ache. After I cover there by band-aid, hard ache started to bother me.
I have understood that mid finger always be working hard. When I ride bike, I can't hold the brake lever enough. When I eat dinner, I can't use chopsticks enough. When I write this blog, I can't click the key on the board enough.
I have many trouble after the New year's day.

3 comments:

  1. mid finger:中指
    peel:剥がす
    band-aid:絆創膏

    ReplyDelete
  2. One third of nail was peeled ?

    It seems to be very painful.

    I hope your injury of finger will heal up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, it's very painful and inconvenient. Now, I cover there by band-aid and taping.
    By the way, it's rare that you comment on blog in weekday. Did you buy the smart phone ?

    ReplyDelete