Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Retire

My young colleague decide to retire because of bad health condition. He have been back problem for a long while. It have been worse now more than before, and he can't work enough. As he is a worker at construction site, his body is only equipment for work. He decided after he was bothered.
As he is 20 years old, I hope he will study and get skill for desk work. But, it must be difficult. Because he is not a white collar, but a worker. I don't discriminate, but I think the white collar and the worker are different in race.
I understand again that the health is most important. But almost everyone will be in bad health condition when he will be elder. At such situation, only knowledge, technique and skill will help our life.

5 comments:

  1. be different in race:人種が違う

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also think so .

    If he will able to get suitable time to recover his health,

    I think it is the best solution .

    But it seems to be difficult due to any reason .


    If you recommend him to work at the desk with your kindness,

    he will reject your proposal.



    Because the desk work will give him just only a hardship .

    As you know, I sufferd from nasty backache .

    It took long time to receover.

    I never forget that health is the most important .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know your backache was so hard. I often be in back problem. I thought yours was such a level.
    My recommend for him was only diplomatic language. I knew he will reject my proposal.
    After my recommend, he said " Yes I'll do. Thank you!" as a diplomatic language.
    When I write such way, relationship between he and I looks like be superficial. But, I'm worrying about his future earnestly.

    diplomatic language:社交辞令
    superficial:うわべの、表面上の
    earnestly:真剣に

    ReplyDelete
  4. You must remember about my nasty backache .

    Because you came to the hospital for me many times.

    I never forget it .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I remember about your back trouble when I read your comment. It was about 10 years ago. In your hospital room, Mr. S.H made you to laugh in order to give pain.
    I don't listen you have a pain in these days. So, I thought your back was fine. Is the back problem continuing now?

    ReplyDelete