Thursday, December 08, 2011

New backpack

I bought new backpack last evening. The capacity is 32 litter.
I had only large climbing backpack and small city backpack.. So, I wanted the middle size one.
I think that most important point for backpack's selection is a breathability. Because, if I shoulder the bad backpack, I'll feel clammy and may have a cold when I have perspiration on back. I selected this backpack because it have a large air through equipment.
I'll go to climb Mt. Ibuki with this backpack in this weekend. But, weather report says that it will be rain.

3 comments:

  1. breathability:通気性
    shoulder:背負う
    clammy:(べとべとして)気持ち悪い

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you buy the backpack at Kojitsu ?

    We can buy climbing items as 10% discount prices now there.

    Where is Mt. Ibuki ?

    I will go to a hospital on next Saturday to hear the inspection results of my blood.

    Anyway I ate the climbing food which I bought for climbing Yari.

    The brand of the food is Lager .

    I will never buy that.

    Because the taste was not good and the cooking was complicated .

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is wrong with your blood ? γGDP? Too much drinking made your blood worse ? You and I already not be young. So, we have to be care of our own health. I'm always worrying about your health in these days.
    By the way, I bought it at Kojitsu because of the winter sale, of course.
    And, Mt. Ibuki is there in Shiga pref. It is one of the 100 famous mountain in Japan. But, it will be snow in this weekend. So, I may abandon.

    ReplyDelete