Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Outdoor season

It is autumn. I can feel nice cool wind during I am commuting. It's best season for leisure.
I want to climb. I want to go forest road. I want to camp with my family. I want to go to theater in Fukuoka. But, all of them will be impossible for me at least until October will be finished.
Damn it!  I am too busy !
At first, I'll finish examination on Saturday. Next, I'll finish going my family home in Okayama on Sunday and Monday. I'll delete papers on my fucking desk. And, I'll go to climb, forest road, camping and theater, etc.

2 comments:

  1. I could understand your fury very much .

    Mr. T informed me that he had climbed Mt. Tsurugi in

    September.

    Kaninoyokobai seemed to be scary like Hidanaki.

    He wore a helmet to protect his head from falling rocks .

    When we will climb the mountain , we should prepare

    helmets.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I lose him. I thought I wanted to climb Mt. Tsurugi in first than him.
      I don't want to climb the mountain alone. I want to climb it with you. But, I'll climb alone if you will not train enough.

      in first:先に

      Delete