Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Over parenting

My son had experimented about "Bolta Battery" as a summer vacation homework. (http://sugi-eigonikki.blogspot.jp/2012/08/bolta-battery.html)
The literature was recognized as honorable mention. Only three men was recognized in his class. So, he and my wife feel delight. But, I don't.
When he wrote the report, I might helped too much. On the report, the schema is wrote at first. And the vision is wrote at the end. It's the engineer's style. School teachers are amateur about experiment and the report. So, they might thought the report was great.
But I can't say them now that it isn't by his ability.

4 comments:

  1. Bolta Battery:ボルタ電池

    ReplyDelete
  2. over parenting:過保護
    homework:宿題
    literature:論文
    recognize:表彰する
    honorable mention:佳作
    feel delight:喜ぶ
    schema:概要
    vision:将来展望
    amateur:素人

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course, you should not say anything .

    Bolta Battery was a good experiment .

    As a next experiment ,how about generating electricity by a bar magnet and

    copper coil ? I have not ever tried it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remembered that I tried it when I was a child. I'll recommend him to try it.

    ReplyDelete