Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Tent in hard rain and wind

After I ate lunch in the lodge, I dithered whether I stay in lodge or in tent for a while. Because, it was very warm and fuzzy in the lodge.
When I watched a sleeping space in lodge, I understood that I should stay in the tent. Because the sleeping space was very narrow. Other's head must be there beside my head. I can't sleep in such a place. I remembered staying lodge in 6 years ago. It was hard job. I could not sleep well.
Tent must be heaven when I compare it with staying lodge even if it stayed in storm.
There were 2 area for camp. One area was wind side of the ridge line. Another area was downstream of the ridge line. Of course, I selected downstream area and assembled carefully in hard wind.
Dinner time was 3 hours later after I assembled my tent. So, I had a nap in my tent.

1 comment:

  1. dither:迷う
    warm and fuzzy:快適な
    had a nap:昼寝する

    ReplyDelete