Tuesday, June 02, 2015

Japanese cedar in Jomon period

This photo is famous "Jomon sugi" which means Japanese ceder which had born in Jomon period. It was said from 3000 to 9000 years old. The time was over my imagination.
I had a big yearning to this ceder  from long years ago. I thought I had to see it during I was alive. The dream had been realized.
I wanted to hug the tree before. But enter around the tree was not acceptable. The protective wall surround the tree in order to avoid the roots damaged by human's foots.
I thought it was good judgement. But, I wanted to touch the surface of the tree which stayed in rains and winds for some thousand years.

3 comments:

  1. Jomon sugi:縄文杉
    ceder:杉
    yearn:憧れる
    realize his dream:夢がかなう
    protective wall:防壁

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jomon sugi:縄文杉
    ceder:杉
    yearn:憧れる
    realize his dream:夢がかなう
    protective wall:防壁

    ReplyDelete
  3. ceder:杉
    realize his dream:夢がかなう
    protective wall:防壁

    ReplyDelete