Tuesday, June 02, 2015

Mt. Kuromi-dake

Mt. Kuromi-dake was one of 3 main mountain in Island Yaku-shima. The mountain was last of them for me. Conquering the 3 mountains was my major object of the climbing.
Top of the mountain was on the large spherical surface. And the surface was very satiny. And it was very hard rain and windy.
When I stand my upper body on the rock, my body moved by hard wind. So, I crawled to reach the mark of the top.
When I photoed myself, my hand which I handed camera was moved hardly by the wind. So, the work was very hard. But, photograph which include the mark and me was only evidence. So, I tried several times. At last, 8th photograph was catch both the mark and me.
As a result, top of Mt. Kuromi was best memory for the journey in Island Yaku-shima. I won't forget it in all my life. Hard climbing always give me the nice memory.

1 comment:

  1. Mt. Kuromi:黒味岳
    spherical surface:球面
    satiny:滑らかな
    crawl:這う
    evidence:証拠

    ReplyDelete