Friday, August 23, 2019

Sea food ramen

I had a time before I would ride on ferry. So, I walked to restaurant in front of ferry port which the campsite manager lady recommended me.
When I entered the restaurant, the woman talked me kindly. So, I felt the restaurant was nice.
I had a rule that eating local food when I travel.
At first I wanted to eat Uni-don. Uni means an echinus. But it was 4,000 yen. It's too expensive for lunch for me. So, I abandoned it and I select the see food ramen.
As my photoing technique was bad, the photo's ramen looks bad taste. But, it was very delicious one. It included squid, shrimp, octopus and brown seeweed, etc. The soup had their smell and taste.
When I paid the money, she said me "Do you ride on that ferry ? Have a nice trip". It was a very nice restaurant.

1 comment: